標題: Nike Schuhe Schweiz Online &quot
無頭像
Liulang123

帖子 1175
註冊 2018-8-8
用戶註冊天數 2096
發表於 2019-5-12 08:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Small traveled cross-country to play football for two seasons at Hartnell Community College in Salinas,Vans Old Skool Usa Sale, California. Despite earning All-America honors as a linebacker from the California Community College Football Coaches Association in 2010,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Small only received one scholarship offer from the University of Arkansas.
Arkansas saw him as a fullback and moved him to the offensive side of the ball where he proved to be a bruising lead-blocker,Kanken Bag Sale. Small broke 26 facemasks in his three seasons with Arkansas,Allen Robinson Jersey. He was a team captain as a senior and earned All-Southeastern Conference second-team honors. Arkansas ranked 21st in the nation last season with 208,Cheap Football Jerseys.7 yards per game on the ground with Small leading the way.
"One day I just woke up and said this isn't where I want my life to go,Atlanta Falcons Jersey Clearance," Small said. "Got back in school and I thank God that I got back to play football."