標題: Chaussure Adidas Belgique he added. &quot
無頭像
Liulang123

帖子 1175
註冊 2018-8-8
用戶註冊天數 2107
發表於 2019-2-28 07:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
TAMPA,Chad Williams Jersey, Fla. (AP) — Lovie Smith spent the past year watching lots of football,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, analyzing himself and preparing for his next job in the NFL.
"How many times in life do you get a chance to take a break and really evaluate everything that you've done and who you are as a man in every situation. That's what I was able to do," Smith said Monday after being formally introduced as the new coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers,Steelers Color Rush Jersey, charged with the task of transforming a struggling team into a championship contender.
"From fending off wild monkeys in Costa Rica with my wife ... to just analyzing every situation that came up," in his first NFL head coaching stint with the Chicago Bears,Cheap Yeezy Authentic, he added. "I'm a football fan,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, and I think every time I saw something related to football it helped me,Nike Just Do It Scarpe Air Max, and I just put myself in those situations to make me a better football coach now."